Saturday, February 19, 2011

Too long again!!

Ahhh...how has it been 5 months!! I said I wanted to do this and I am pretty bad at it! My friends have these amazing blogs that make me laugh and cry and I really want to try so here I go again.

At the moment Christian is battling strep throat plus maybe the flu...he has been at 103 to 104 all weekend. Caroline is days away from being a 5 year old which I can hardly believe and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum figured out how to take off their pj's in bed which makes us come in to see them which makes them laugh hysterically!


Just to get up to date I am picking one pic of each of them to give our current status which WILL BE BETTER UPDATED from now on!





We have had LOTS AND LOTS of snow this winter and Christian has loved it!! My fave memory is when we had a little friend of Caroline's over and he and Christian were not done in the snow when Caroline was so as they walked back out to the sled hill Christian asked him "You still go to Mustard Seed??" When the child replied "YES" Christian, confident that this child had a good grasp on creation, said "Bud, we are going back into God's creation"! Thank you Mustard Seed Preschool!!!
















All Caroline wanted for her birthday was to start gymnastics (pronounced gynastics to her)! I took her for a free trial lesson and she ate it up. Not only was it picture day, which she posed perfectly for, but she loved each exercise so much and did great! PLUS the outfits are really sparkly which is always an incentive!





Benjamin and Peyton still LOVE outside and have learned many more new words to add to "shoes" which was their plea to be let out! Car, Milk, Truck, JJ, Papai, Mimi (all mastered while we were in hawaii) bird, dog, baby......they are crazy little guys but we love them!



OK...never will I go this long again and I hope maybe by tomorrow I will figure out what antibiotic will work for Christian (he came down mid post and his throat looks 10 times worse than the day we started the z-pac)!!! Ahhh life as a mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the entertainment D'Arc! So sad Christian is sick, we missed y'all this weekend! Glad you are back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete