Sunday, August 29, 2010

wow almost a year

OK...I have no pictures or great stories but I REALLY want to start blogging again...for myself....where has the year gone?

Christian is in first grade and loving it, he is growing so much. Caroline is at "Christian's school" in Pre-K and is doing well.

The babies are home with me and into EVERYTHING!!! They need to walk but I think are just so content to crawl they do not want to!

Too much has happened in the year to wite about but with 2 out of 4 kids gone at school I want to blog so I can remember these days as they go by way too fast!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I was just looking at my bloglist the other day and you were WAY at the bottom because your last post was like, 11 months ago or something crazy. :) So to see you up at the top with a new post was exciting.

    You know you have so much to say and so much to update. Blogging is such a fun way to get it out. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I LOVE this new look. Very D'Arcy.

    ReplyDelete