Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Anniversary and Dress Up


Tuesday was Wes and my 7th anniversary!!! So much had happened in the last 7 years. We have lived in 3 houses, had four children, Wes has had a couple jobs. Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday and other times I can't even remember life before Wes:-) As Christian was at school Caroline and I went down memory lane and I showed her my wedding dress. Of course she LOVED it and wanted me to wear it while she wore her flower girl dress. I have not put that thing on in seven years. The tummy area was tight but I wore it long enough to snap a few pictures and Caroline really did think I was a princess!!!

3 comments:

  1. When are we having our wedding dress tea party??? I want to have a reason to put mine on too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wedding dress tea party til after um.... lets say October 12th. ** wink wink ** :) Even after that I might need a little duct tape and some spandex.... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'Arc! Happy Anniversary (late). Hope you guys had fun at Nashville Shores...

    love the pictures...i haven't tried my dress on since my wedding...or dry cleaned it for that matter. yikes!

    ReplyDelete